The use of CBD oil for sleep is getting more popular in the UK as well as in other parts of the world. Although the UK government’s medicine regulatory agency has told CBD companies to not make medical claims about their products, the demand for this product hasn’t experienced a downscale.
Well, many studies link CBD to numerous health benefits and that is almost convincing for its enthusiast. The only problem is that there are a plethora of CBD companies producing a widerange of CBD products, with different c0ncentrations, flavours endorsements, and more – enough reason to just give up on purchasing any.
Yet, let’s just say it as it is – there is every kind of CBD product out there in the market: the good, the bad, and the ugly. So, we decided to provide you with only the best CBD oil for sleep.
Do not get us wrong, it is not that there are specific oils for sleep and some for the other research-linked benefits. If you’re keen on using these products for other benefits, you can. However, our focus here is on sleep.
Find below, our list and a review of the brands that made our selection. Mind you; they are not in any order of performance. They differ by their extraction, content (cannabinoidspresent), flavours available, and so much more. All to give you a vast range of options but specific products you may be looking for.
Enough already, let’s dig in!
JustCBD is a US-based manufacturer and global distributor of CBD products both in wholesale and the retail ends of it. The brand boast of being the future of the industry and has ample years of experience. Although relatively new (est. 2017), this company was founded on the basis that Cannabidiol is Mother Nature’s secret miracle but was consistently misinterpreted. So, its mission is to manufacture industry-leading quality products from world-class labs; and being honest with the contents of these products.
JustCBD provides you with a widerange of CBD oils that will suit as many needsad preferences as possible – thanks to the company’s ever-increasing innovation and boundary-pushing zest. For that reason, it is at the top of our list. The products available from this brand include
- Coconut Oil Tincture: If you prefer putting Cannabidiol in your drinks, foods, etc., the tropical taste of coconut oil tincture would not only improve the taste of your drink but also provide you with the benefits you want from taking Cannabidiol. It is also a great choice for sublingual intake.
- Hemp Oil Seed: This product provides you with both the benefits of Cannabidiol and hemp seeds. Hemp seeds are rich in revitalizing nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids, potassium, calcium, high amounts of vitamin e, and more. Combine these essential nutrients, their benefits with the proposed benefits of cannabidiol, and imagine the treat! Yet, they are best for sublingual intake, as it may not provide the tropical taste like the coconut oil tincture.
- Liquid Oil Tincture: There are two bottles available for JustCBD liquid oil tincture- the 50mg and 25mg. As the name implies, it contains pure honey, vegetable glycerin, and all-organic natural CBD and flavours.
Whatever product you may find more appealing to your taste and more potent, JustCBDproducts come in the finest pharmaceutical grade Cannabidiol with all-organic flavours. More so, they are all 100% safe for consumption.
1CBD is a UK-based manufacturer and distributor of CBD oils. The company claims to take pride in delivering the highest quality pure Hemp Full Spectrum Extract PCR CBD oils. Don’t get confused by the big name, we’ve got you 😊. CBD oil comes from the entire marihuana plant except for the seeds. Hemp oil, on the other hand, is gotten from the seeds of the hemp plant and both oil types have different properties.
While many manufacturers have CBD oil products and CBD/Hemp oil, all products from 1CBD combine both oils. So, you’re sure to get the benefit of hemp and those from pure cannabidiol. Put differently, while other brands provide you with pure CBD oil, 1CBD products give you all the naturally occurring cannabinoids in the hemp plant.
The exceptional quality of this company is its unique extraction process that uses medical-grade CO2- the safest and most environmentally friendly method available. This extraction allows all beneficial cannabinoids including terpenoids to remain intact but with zero THC.
The brand produces oils in small quantities per time to guarantee quality, freshness, consistency in taste, and flavour. There are five products available from this brand-
- 40% Gold Edition: This product contains all the organic beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes, and amino acids. It is the highest specification CBD oil available in the UK that complies with strict legislation. High concentration CBD oils (above 30%), like this one,behave very differently from others. First, it is not safe to take them more than four times per day. Also, they can become viscous at lower temperatures because of the purity of the terpenes and Cannabidiol. When they crystalize, you should stand the bottle in boiling water (lid tightly secured and water level at top of the label) for five to ten minutes. Remove from heat and shake the bottle before using it.
Overall, with all its ups and downs, the effectiveness of the Gold edition is still superb.
- 20% Silver Edition: This is the most popular product of this brand. It perfectly blends quality, performance, and ease of use. You can use as much as 6drops per dose up to four times daily.
- 10% Bronze Edition: Best for persons looking for cheap oils with lower cannabinoid concentration.
- 5% Lite Edition: Even more affordable and with lesser cannabinoid concentration. Perfect for persons whose body requiresa very little amount of cannabinoids.
- Full Range Testers for first-time users who need to find the ideal product that works best for them.
All in all, every product from this company is 100% organic, vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and THC free.
BlessedCBD is one of the biggest CBD manufacturers in the UK. They have a wide variety of products ranging from CBD gummies, capsules, creams, oils, etc., you just name it. If you’re very keen on how the hemp you consume is cultivated and stored, even before getting to the lab, you will love what this company.
BlessedCBD boast of adequately cultivated hemp (pesticide-free, non-GMO, and 100% organic), a milling process that adheres to the industry’s highest quality standards, and the supercritical CO2 extraction method (without the use of harsh chemical solvents such as butane and propane). The CO2 extraction method does not only purify cannabinoids from THC but frees heavy metals, fertilizers, chemical additives, and other contaminants.
After extraction, the oils are sent to an independent lab for testing to ensure that the cannabidiol is pure and the levels of cannabinoids are consistent. Thus, guaranteeing the highest standard of quality and potency.
There are three products available from this brand.
- 1800mg Full Spectrum Oil: This oil is the most potent one available from this supplier. It is best suited for persons already experience with the effects of cannabinoid. The product is a full-spectrum oil, so multiple cannabinoid compounds are present in them, enough to give you an effective dosage via the “entourage effect.”
- 1000mg Full Spectrum Oil: This product is the most popular one from this brand. It provides less cannabinoid concentration and is suitable for persons who need an affordable, smaller concentration but still a potent option.
- 500mg Full Spectrum Oil: This product has the least concentration and price but not quality. If you’re new to Cannabidiol usage, you can start from here and slowly advance if your body needs more. You may be thinking- is 500mg not too much? Well, not exactly. Most clinical trials used a minimum of 300mg for participants.
All in all, BlessedCBD is a premium pick with a top-quality extraction process and exceptional products. Yet, all products from this brand contain 0.2% THC. It is not much and the effect is negligible.
Dubbed as the best UK EU CBD- Hempura is a UK-based company founded from the desire to improve the quality of life of its consumers. The company offers a vast range of CBD products that include, creams, chocolate, tea, vape juice, capsules, and more. All of those, made from an EU-certified industrial hemp plant with an effective extraction process.
The real questions here are- why did this brand make our list? How does it differ from others on this list? First, this brand provides both Full Spectrum and Broad-Spectrum range of oils. They also provide a very low concentration of cannabidiol such as 25omg. Products from this supplier are way cheaper than other brands and the quality and potency are uncompromised.
So, let’s tick the boxes for you. Are you a novice to Cannabinoid looking for a cheap, fairly concentrated but effective product? Or are you experienced with Cannabinoids and are looking for a more Cannabidiol/Cannabinoid concentration? Full-spectrum or broad-spectrum? Certainly, there is a product from this brand for you.
- 250mg Full-Spectrum and Broad-Spectrum: Both types have the same price, contain 1.25mg of CBD per single drop, and rich in cannabinoids and terpenes. The THC concentration for both is less than 0.01% and each bottle contains 200 drops. However, the full spectrum contains the original Hempura extract while the broad spectrum- golden winterized extract.
- 500mg Full-Spectrum and Broad-Spectrum: Both contain 2.50mg of CBD per single drop, priced the same, and are similarly rich in terpenes and other cannabinoids. They both provide more Cannabidiol concentration that suits a majority of people, thus, the most common product. Each bottle equally contains 200 drops and it’s the original Hempura extract for the full spectrum but the golden winterized extract for the broad spectrum.
- 1000mg Full-Spectrum and Broad-Spectrum: This is the most expensive, highest concentration, and premium product from this supplier. Each drop contains 5.0mg of Cannabidiol, equally rich in cannabinoid and terpenes, and similar bottle size.
Provacan, established in 2016, is the flagship brand of the renowned UK-based cannabis research company- CiiTECH. If there is a list of companies leading in research, innovation, and development of CBD products, Provacan should be on that list. That is because it’s [aren’t company is a registered UK cannabis firm that partners with scientists, industry experts, biotech companies, and universities like the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel (one of the epicenters of cannabis research and development).
With that said, the million-dollar question again- why is it on our list? What are its exceptional characteristics?Yes, although there are only Full-spectrum products available from this brand, you have a wide option of cannabinoid concentration to select. Precisely, this brand offers between the tame 300mg to a staggering 2400mg oil- the second-highest Cannabidiol concentration on our list. Here are the options available
- Provacan 2400mg Oil: A 2400mg concentration is not something you can easily get in the UK. Although there are 5000mg bottles available overseas. It is the highest-milligram cannabidiol product from this supplier and is suitable for experienced Cannabidiol enthusiasts or those seeking extremely high levels of cannabinoids in each drop. We recommend that before buying this product, you discuss it with your doctor.
- Provacan 1200mg Oil: This is a less fierce option than the 2400mg. it is flavourless and will slightly give that earthy taste when you add it to a drink. It is ideal for everyday, all-around use.
- Provacan 600mg Oil: This is a more popular option suitable for most persons. You’re sure to always find it in retail shops and the next option to consider if 300mg is too tame for you.
- Provacan 300mg Oil: Definitely, it is the best way to begin your cannabidiol journey. It wouldn’t cost you much money nor will the side effects be severe if you’re sensitive to Cannabinoids.
Overall, Provacan is an excellent choice for so many reasons. First, their award-winning full-spectrum CBD formula. The boosted terpene profile for an enhanced entourage effect, and the third-party laboratory-verified certificate of contents. Also, all Provacan products are 100% organic, non-GMO, and chemical-free (insecticides, pesticides, and herbicides).
CBDLife is a family-run business founded in 2015 and based in the UK. You may think of them as a relatively new company but remember that the use of cannabidiol in the UK was legalized only in 2015. So, we can easily say that they have been in this business and witnessed the development of this industry in the UK.
CBDLife is registered with the Cannabis Trade Association (CTA) and is a leading brand with a widerange of available products like topicals, vapes, dabs, edibles, capsules, and more. Like with Hempura, they provide both full and broad-spectrum oils called the raw hemp extract and the refined hemp extract respectively. Let’s take a closer look at their products.
- 2000mg Raw Extract and Refined Hemp Extract Oil: This is the highest concentration available from this supplier. It is also their most expensive product and has an optional spray top for additional consumptionmethod. Both the raw, full-spectrum, and the refined, broad-spectrum hemp extract are infused in quick-absorbing coconut-derived MCT oil but their taste is different. The refined extract has a light golden colour and a mild taste. Thus, perfect for persons who do not want the potent hemp taste. Whereas, the raw extract oil is dark and has a peppery-like taste because it contains organic hemp terpene and Beta-caryophyllene.
- 1000mg Raw Extract and Refined Hemp Extract Oil: These option suits persons who are experienced with the use of Cannabidiol. Each bottle, like with others, contains up to 200 drops that can be consumed between 40-200 servings. However, the manufacturer recommends 5 drops per serving.
- 500mg Raw Extract and Refined Hemp Extract Oil: This bottle is the most popular from this supplier because many users find its cannabinoid concentration just enough. It is the cheapest from the brand and each drop contains 2.5mg of cannabinoid.
- Raw Hemp Aqua Drops (400mg): This product uses Liposome technology to create a water-soluble hemp extract oil. This full-spectrum oil is suitable for either sublingual intake or by putting in your favourite drink. Its ingredient includes hemp extract, myrcene, B-caryophyllene, Pinene, Limonene, Sodium bicarbonate, Vegetable Glycerin, and Linalool. Its Cannabidiol concentration is 4% and 1mg per drop.
All in all, CBDLife is an awesome product to consider when choosing what CBD oil for sleep to buy. It is fairly priced and very effective. Still, all its full-spectrum product may give a false positive on a drug test because of its little traces of THC.
Evopure is a UK-based cannabidiol company founded on the belief that consumers deserve to know what they put in their bodies and why. The supplier boasts of extreme transparency with the cultivation and manufacturing of their products by giving 3rd party lab reports, proof of origin, and product breakdown.
Now, why Evopure? Evopure stands out from other brands on our list because her products were manufactured with specific purposes in mind. You may be thinking- what of the regulatory policy that disallows manufacturers from making medical claims of their products? Well, Evopure oils come with other compounds also responsible and medically proven to do the claims assigned to each oil.
Let’s take a closer look.
- Flow Broad Spectrum Oil: This 500mg oil bottle is suitable for every-day natural calm. It is made using all the naturally occurring cannabinoids in US-grownhemp plants combined with Ashwagandha and Maca Roots to support bodily function and modulate external stressors.
- Organic Broad-Spectrum Oil: This product, also 500mg, is a great source for enhanced wellness. It uses extracts from the whole plant of organically grown EU hemp and is never taken from CBD isolate.
- Relief Broad Spectrum Oil:This product was targeted as enhanced day-to-day relief. It utilizes the whole extract from organically grown US hemp for entourage effect and combined with 100%natural anti-inflammatory ingredients to help support daily inflammatory response.
- Sleep Broad Spectrum Oil:As the name suggest, this product is manufactured to support restorative nighttime rest. It uses the whole plant of naturally grown US hemp along with 100% natural calm-inducing ingredients to help improve sleep cycles and induce deep relaxation.
All products from this brand are GMO-free, organically grown, contain terpenes & cannabinoids, and have a 30-days guarantee.
8. Apothem Lights Out Drops
Remember, we said our focus on this article is CBD oil for sleep. So, the last two products on our list are targeted at using Cannabinoids to improve sleep cycles.
Apothem Light Out Drops is an award-winning product- Best New Wellness Product by the Pure Beauty Awards 2020. The oil contains a staggering 3000mg (highest on our list) or 1000mg of pure Cannabidiol, relaxing 5HTP botanicals, L-theanine, and calming chamomile in its MCT oil, and other compounds. All, combined with sweet natural flavours of caramel and vanilla.
This bottle is quite expensive, even pricier than most on our list. Yet, it is still an option to consider because every ingredient added was done for the sole purpose of improving your sleep. Its tastes include delicate vanilla, cardamon, and caramel. Hence, suitable for either a sublingual intake or adding to your favourite drink.
Either product (300mg or 1000mg) is vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, gluten-free, contains 0% THC, and are made in the UK.
9. OTO CBD Sleep Drops
This product contains 10% CBD along with complementary lends of botanicals like butterfly pea flower, lavender, field mint, and other compounds, all pushing towards improving your sleep. Each bottle contains 1500mg of Cannabinoid, enough to provide the proposed benefits of these compounds. Lavender- to contribute its calming and relaxing properties. Butterfly pea, which has been known for centuries as a memory enhancer, brain booster, and anti-stress/calming agent. Field mint, also, to add wholesome and fresh flavour along with vitamin A and antioxidants.
OTO Sleep drops are less pricey than Apothem Light Out Drops and have a spearmint flavour. Yet, it is 100% natural, vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, contains 0% THC, Zero Sugar, and is made in the UK too.
Certainly, you must have found a CBD oil for your sleep. However, we need to inform you that you finding the right product is one thing and the right dosage another! So, to give you a little heads-up, we advise you to start with low dosages by either taking low concentration oils or lesser drops from high-concentration ones. And as a parting note, walk your way to more doses gradually, enjoy your Cannabidiol product and never take more than 70mg per dose.